Get in touch with us at (585) 500-4357 to schedule an appointment for service.
WAYS A DEHUMIDIFIER CAN HELP
A rise in humidity levels can both directly impact the air quality in a home and also increase the amount of indoor moisture, which can damage your property. Dehumidifiers remove moisture from the air to make the climate more comfortable.
You may need a dehumidifier if:
- Air feels stuffy, which makes it difficult to breathe
- Wet spots can be seen on walls, ceilings, and floors
- There’s condensation buildup on doors and windows
- Hands feel moist and clammy while inside
- Mold and mildew is present inside the home
- A higher number of allergy attacks occur while indoors
Each of the signs above indicate high levels of moisture in a home. Some can have an impact on a person’s health while others put the building itself at risk. Buying a dehumidifier can help protect those in your home who may suffer from respiratory problems and avoid any structural damage.