DO YOU NEED DRAIN CLEANING SERVICE?
Clogged drains can lead to all sorts of problems, but due to their dirty and smelly nature they’re easy to identify. If you notice any of the many warning signs, it’s a good indication you need to call for our Rochester drain cleaning services.
Be on the lookout for:
- Standing water in your sinks
- Dirty and disgusting water coming back up from your drains
- Funky odors coming from the drains
- Difficulty flushing any toilets
- Burst pipes or water leaks in your home
It’s best to get in touch with drainage contractors if you spot any of the above symptoms.
Our team of professional drain cleaning in Rochester can conduct clogged drain service that will thoroughly clean your pipes.
TIPS TO AVOID CLOGGED DRAINS
Would you rather avoid calling for drain cleaning service altogether? There are a few ways to help slow down or stop your drains from clogging.
Maintain the flow of water in your pipes by:
- Putting screens on top of drains to catch anything before it gets flushed down
- Trying not to dispense of any grease or cooking oil down your drains
- Pouring hot water down your drains to loosen up and wash away debris
Prevention is the best method when it comes to dodging the need for clogged drain service. By following the advice above you can save money by not paying for professional cleaning.
IT’S GOOD TO WORK WITH US
Taylor Heating has been serving homeowners in the Greater Rochester Area since 1947. Our business is built on excellent workmanship and customer service. We’ve developed a reputation for being honest and straightforward about our projects and pricing.
We’re also available 24 hours a day in case of emergencies. If you have a clogged drain that’s causing major disruptions in your home, just give us a call. We’ll send somebody out to perform drain cleaning service.