Give us a call at (585) 500-4357 to request service today.
BENEFITS OF A HOME WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM
In addition to cleaning up your water supply, there are a few added bonuses to installing a home water filtration system.
- Shielding your family from diseases caused by water contamination
- Running clean water can extend the lifetime of plumbing appliances and fixtures
- Save thousands of dollars that might otherwise be spent on bottled water
- Comfort and relief knowing your family is consuming safe and clean water
Feeling confident about the safety of all the water coming out of your taps can be so peaceful. If you’re ready to engage in all of the advantages that come with a home water filtration system, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
TYPES OF HOME WATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS
Several different kinds of home water filtration systems are available to homeowners. This gives you the opportunity to select one that fits your family’s needs and budget.
Some of the more popular filtration systems include:
- Carbon filters: This system uses a series of activated carbon filters to remove contaminants from water that passes through, making sure it’s clean, safe to consume, and tastes fresh.
- Reverse osmosis: The process of reverse osmosis involves transferring water from a high ion concentration tank to a low ion concentration tank. What remains is a full tank of clean and clear water that’s safe for drinking and washing.
- Water softeners: Home water softener systems filter well water and eliminate minerals like calcium, lime, and magnesium. This results in water that reduces the scale buildup in your pipes and on your cookware while making skin feel much smoother while bathing.
Come discover what people are saying about our services by taking a peek at our customer reviews page.