There are a number of homes in New York that continues to use boilers as a source of heating. It should come as no surprise since these appliances are built to last more than 50 years. They are able to stay in running for such a long period of time and hardly ever experience a significant drop in efficiency. But despite how reliable boilers are, they come with their own set of problems that makes servicing necessary.
Fortunately, the specialists at Taylor Heating are well-equipped to conduct boiler repair installation services.
We’re capable of ensuring your appliance can continue to run for many years to come.
SIGNS YOU NEED BOILER SERVICES IN ROCHESTER
Boilers may be sturdy, but they also experience several common issues that need to be dealt with from time to time.
Get in touch with a professional if you encounter any of the following problems:
- Boiler switches on and off – If you find the appliance keeps turning on and off without making any noticeable changes to your home’s temperature, the issue may have to do with the thermostat.
- Strange sounds – Gurgling or whistling noises coming from the boiler are not a healthy sign. Often, this is the result of having too much or too little water in the system.
- Kettling – If you listen closely to the boiler while it is running and can hear a low grumbling sound, this is commonly referred to as kettling. It’s usually a sign of scale buildup in the heater exchange.
- Cold radiators – Boilers work by transporting hot water to a number of different appliances in your home, most commonly radiant heating appliances. When this water can’t reach its destination, it results in cold radiators that don’t give off heat. This is often the result of clogged or corroded pipes.
- No hot water – If there’s no hot water coming out of your taps, the problem is normally due to a mechanical failure.
SELECT US FOR BOILER SERVICES
Here at Taylor Heating, we’ve proudly been serving the Greater Rochester Area since 1947. We do our best to deliver excellence when it comes to craftsmanship and customer service. We have also earned a reputation for being honest and upfront when it comes to project expectations and pricing.
In addition, we’re available 24 hours a day in case of emergencies. If you’re experiencing trouble with your boiler and you need immediate assistance, just give us a call and we’ll send somebody out to help you.
Take a look at what your neighbors have to say about our business by reading through our customer reviews page.
SCHEDULE BOILER REPAIR OR INSTALLATION TODAY
Homeowners in the Rochester, NY area depend on us when it comes to boiler repair and installation services. We’re well-trained and highly skilled professionals.