Request service from our Rochester plumbers by calling (585) 500-4357.
ADVANTAGES OF TANKLESS WATER HEATERS
The biggest benefit tankless water heaters have against traditional models is, of course, no need for a tank. These modern appliances connect directly to a home’s plumbing, which means there’s no need to store hot water.
- You only heat up water when you need it, making these appliances more efficient
- No limit to the amount of hot water, since it comes directly from the plumbing
- There are fewer parts to a tankless model, which means fewer things can go wrong
- Much longer life expectancy when compared to traditional units
- Extra space since there’s no more need for a big tank
Many of these mean big savings for homeowners. Since there’s no water tank that needs to be at an optimal temperature, no energy or fuel is being wasted keeping it warm. The fact that these machines aren’t as complicated as older models and don’t have as many components means there will be less need for repairs and they won’t need to be replaced as quickly. Are you convinced yet? Pick up the phone and give us a call if you’re ready to request our tankless water heater services.
TANKLESS WATER HEATER REPLACEMENT
Before you’re ready to upgrade to a tankless water heater or need to replace the one you have already, it’s a good idea to learn about the signs of an appliance reaching the end of its life.
It might be time for tankless water heater replacement if:
- Your unit drops in efficiency, resulting in a spike in utility charges
- Frequent repairs are required to keep the device functioning
- There’s obvious physical damage to the device
As a unit ages, it becomes more expensive to maintain. If you don’t want to keep paying for repairs and increased utility charges, it may be time to consider buying a new appliance.